Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Interview

asmond
    asmond
    Admin
    Admin

TV Interview Empty TV Interview

Post by asmond Mon Jun 15 2009, 22:12

A man is being interviewed for a job as a TV news broadcaster and does well, except he keeps winking and stammering as he speaks. Finally, the interviewer says, "Although you have a lot of the qualities we're looking for, I'm afraid that we can't hire someone who winks and stammers all the time."

"Oh, that's no problem," the man replies. "If I take a couple of Aspirin, I'll stop winking and stammering for an hour."

"Really?" says the incredulous interviewer. "Show me."

The man reaches into his pocket. Embarrassingly, he pulls out loads of condoms of every variety - ribbed, flavored, colored -- before he finds the packet of Aspirin. He takes a pill and immediately speaks perfectly without stammering or winking.

"That's amazing!" the interviewer replies, "but I don't think we could hire someone who'd be womanizing all over the country."

"But I'm happily married!" exclaims the man, "not a womanizer!"

"Well, how do you explain all the condoms?" asks the interviewer.

The man says, "Have you ever gone into a pharmacy, stammering and winking, and asked for a packet of Aspirin?"

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 23:54