Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

At The Beach

asmond
    asmond
    Admin
    Admin

At The Beach Empty At The Beach

Post by asmond Mon Jun 15 2009, 22:16

A widowed Jewish lady, still in good shape, was sunbathing on a most deserted beach at Ft. Myers Florida .

She looked up and noticed that a man her age, also in good shape, had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand near hers and began reading a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. “How are you today?”

“Fine, thank you,” he responded, and turned back to his book.

“I love the beach. Do you come here often?” she asked.

“First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago,” he replied and turned back to his book.

“I sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago and it is very lonely,”she countered. “Do you live around here?” She asked.

“Yes, I live over in Cape Coral ,” he answered, and again he resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted,” Do you like pussy cats?”

With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her swimsuit and pounded her like she has never been pounded before.

After she caught her breath, she asked the man, “How did you know that was what I wanted?”

The man replied. “How did you know my name was Katz?”
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

At The Beach Empty Re: At The Beach

Post by coolbios91 Tue Jun 16 2009, 17:05

Haha!

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 22:08