Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist..

jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist.. Empty You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist..

Post by jaychua Thu Jun 11 2009, 01:23

When you put a stand and said that you will not fall in love. Then suddenly things change.. How would you handle it? Give in or resist? Both has pros and cons.. So, share your opinions. =)
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist.. Empty Re: You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist..

Post by coolbios91 Thu Jun 11 2009, 11:12

I think Jasper has this to share...haha! Btw...where's Jasper in the forum?

I guess when the good timing comes, it's hard to resist. this is what we call fate...
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist.. Empty Re: You Said You Don't Want To Fall In Love But Somehow It Is Hard To Resist..

Post by jaychua Thu Jun 11 2009, 20:35

Ya true.. Many of us tend to give in.. Resisting it will definitely hurt deep inside..
    coolkid
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by coolkid Thu Jun 11 2009, 22:19

ya... agree....
    currently having this problem.......
    yish.......
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Thu Jun 11 2009, 22:32

ooh.. target siapa? in school one ar? xD
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

Post by coolbios91 Fri Jun 12 2009, 00:24

haha it's not a temptation your know, it's kinda like...it's time for you to know this fella and you'll have an advanced relationship and a period of special moments with this fella....
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Fri Jun 12 2009, 00:56

ooh.. understand.. but some people just might not get what you said.. lol..
    xiaoyumi114
    xiaoyumi114
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by xiaoyumi114 Fri Jun 12 2009, 10:24

jasper? aha~ who is her targetting for then? i thought he was single now =)
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

Post by coolbios91 Fri Jun 12 2009, 11:51

some stupid naive girl lah...
    i dun wan tell cz I promised to shut up unless he gives me permission to....
    jingxian
    jingxian

Post by jingxian Fri Jun 12 2009, 14:18

i juz feel like saying "take my hands tonight, lets not think about tomorrow!!!"

Take My Hand - Simple Plan
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Fri Jun 12 2009, 14:21

stupid naive girl eh? *clears throat*
    xiaoyumi114
    xiaoyumi114
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post by xiaoyumi114 Fri Jun 12 2009, 18:33

owh.. jasper has fallen in love =p how bout u guys?fall for any form6 girl this year?
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Fri Jun 12 2009, 18:34

If yes also wont share it here la.. awkward u know? lol
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

Post by coolbios91 Fri Jun 12 2009, 19:46

Jasper HAD fallen in love...that girl...obviously a mustard, custard, bus-tard and retarded

Last edited by coolbios91 on Fri Jun 12 2009, 22:23; edited 1 time in total
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Fri Jun 12 2009, 21:11

ooh.. i know who are you talking about... i shall zip my mouth.. that story WAS heartbreaking... sobs
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

Post by coolbios91 Fri Jun 12 2009, 22:25

Pity him man! Girls always blame boys for heart-breaking cases....but sometimes, it turn out to be the other way...

Anyway, there's nothing certain in this world. We have to accept the fact that we do not know the future. When we say we do not want to fall in love, basically we're certain that in future, such thing will not happen, but...who are we but mere humans that know nothing about the future!
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

Post by jaychua Fri Jun 12 2009, 23:08

Sigh.. What to do? She should not toy with his heart like that.. We do not know the future and that is what Destiny is all about..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 18:57