Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way?

jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way? Empty If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way?

Post by jaychua Sat Jun 13 2009, 11:59

I wouldn't but some people do mind... Wonder why?
    coolbios91
    coolbios91
    i-Fun Forum Founder
    i-Fun Forum Founder

If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way? Empty Re: If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way?

Post by coolbios91 Sat Jun 13 2009, 17:06

actually for Christians, we should get a partner who is a Christian too. But the foundation of the rule is to prevent non-believers to tremble us in our walk with Jesus...

Of course, both my ex-partner are non-believers, even the lastest one after I accepted Christ...

I always tell myself, if Jesus could shine from within the sinners, why shouldn't I do the same...but on the other hand, who am I to say so...

But I don't really mind, but my partner will get to share my walk with Jesus...
    jaychua
    jaychua
    Admin
    Admin

If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way? Empty Re: If You Love Someone, Would You Let Religion Get In The Way?

Post by jaychua Sat Jun 13 2009, 18:44

I am thinking the same thing too..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:57